The core element in our business from which all other activities grew:
Our fleet is upgraded year on year to ensure our customers and drivers are able to benefit from the latest safety enhancements whilst offering maximum payload thus reducing £s per tonne delivery cost.
The current tanker fleet stands at over sixty tankers; predominantly single compartment insulated general purpose (GP) tankers with some non-insulated (high-payload) tankers and also a few multi-compartment tankers. The road tanker barrel fleet is a very modern and up-to-date fleet that is constantly added to and upgraded. During 2007 we currently have two replacement tanks on order (37,500 litre capacity).
The vehicle fleet is made up of a combination of Scania and Volvo tractor units which have been selected for their proven performance and excellent reputation. During 2007 one third of the fleet will be renewed to the Euro 4 emissions standard.
All our vehicles have seat belts fitted and operate on "Road Friendly" air suspension to take advantage of higher operating weights. The vehicles have a range of discharge equipment tailored to a combination of normal duty, flexibility and payload delivery. We are able to offer either tanker pump or vehicle compressor delivery.
Our current fleet stands at forty tractive units all capable of operating at up to forty-four tonnes GVW in our simple but clean livery and can be seen on the roads throughout the UK.
- Modern, up-to-date fleet
- Full width walkway & Handrail interlocked to brakes on every tank
- Reflective name badges to ALL sides to minimise risk of night time incidents
- ALL new equipment designed with extra safety features, such as Disc Brakes
- Tanker capacity of up to 42,000 litres giving payload of up to 29 tonnes
- 24 Hour operation, 365 days per year
- Established base of blue chip customers for references
- Dedicated team specialising in delivering "Customer Focus" & Safety Performance
- In-house DGSAs available for technical advice
- In-house Emergency Response Equipment and Trained Personnel
- Several safety innovations such as "In-Cab Emergency Card"
- Excellent computer systems providing customers with custom KPI reporting
- UK National delivery of chemical bulk liquid from any collection point
- For international transport, please contact our sister company Hoyer
Most chemical production, blending, storage or indeed consumers often have the need for temporary short or long term road barrel tanker rental.
Our barrels offer a high specification and provide a high quality storage option.
- 900mm - 1600 mm walkway
- Handrail to UK near side
- Access ladder integrated to tanker brakes
- Capacity 30,000 litres
- Stainless steel 316L construction
- Handrail to all four sides
- Full ground operation (may require site air supply to be connected to tanker)
- Capacity of up to 42,000 litres
- Integral hydraulic-drive cargo pump
Operating on a shift system for added flexibility, customers have used our skills for several years and full references can be provided. Be it planned inspections, preventative maintenance or running repairs we have the expertise to cover all work.
- Extended opening hours: 06:00 - 23:00 Mon - Fri
- Saturday opening hours: 07:00 - 12:30 (premium applies)
- Vehicles, Trailers, Buses, Coaches & Vans
- Experienced technicians
- Call out service for breakdowns
- Discharge equipment fitting
- Pre-delivery inspections [PDI] of new equipment
- ADR Trained Technicians
- Gas Trained Technicians
- Statutory Inspection preparation & presentation to Insurance Witnes [SI testing]
We undertake training direct to a customers requirement, to the Fire Services and continue to do so on an ongoing basis to the Police as part of the UK Hazmat course.
Our wide ranging experience allows us to tailor a specific package to meet your needs to suit purposes such as:
- Risk Assessment awareness
- On site vehicle awareness
- Basic tanker appreciation/operation
- Operator "Emergency Tanker Shutdown"
- LGV1 Defensive Driving Techniques
- Full Chemical Tanker Driver Training
- Equipment provision for Site Emergency Plan Testing (COMAH)
Tank & Container Internal Cleaning
The on site cleaning station is operated by Tanktainer Thurroclean Middlesbrough.
Operating as a member of the Isotank network with cleaning stations across the UK, in Middlesbrough, Redcar, Hull, Immingham, Manchester, Darlaston, West Thurrock and Southampton the Isotank Group are the market leader in high pressure internal and external road tank, tank container and IBC cleaning.
- High pressure system delivering 100 bar pressure and up to 100oC temperature water
- Up to five spinners per tank delivering 400 litres per minute wash power
- In line chemical dosing for those difficult cleans
- Full computer system giving menu product cleaning and full traceability
- Toxic cleaning facility
- Tanker warming: both electrical and steam heating
- Waste treatment plant to ensure your waste is safely disposed of
- Trained, experienced and competent operators